They also don't trust the CAT online rental platform, thinking it will disappear soon. They told me a lot of negative things about platforms like this,

Hi everyone, I am a SVIP member of CAT, I have been with CAT for 13 months, my name is Pavan Addepalli

 I am from Delhi and I have been living in Basai Dara pur since I was a child,

 Growing up in a poor family, my parents were farmers, I was the only boy in the family, and I had two younger sisters

 Our life is very poor, our parents are not able to give us a better education, but I have no idea of changing the status quo because my family is poor

Yes, in the eyes of my parents, I am a person who is not motivated and has no dreams. Of course, I don't know what a dream is, what I want to do in the future, and what kind of person I will become.

All I know is that reading is boring for me, I like to play truancy with my friends, and the moment we leave school is so liberating for us.

I hate children who study hard, I even bully them a lot, because of this, I have been criticized and educated many times by teachers, and my parents have been extremely disappointed in me.

But I don't care, because everyone calls me big brother among my little friends, which gives me a kind of vain satisfaction, and this vain satisfaction also makes my life appear for the first time God punished me.

 Yes, because of brotherhood, I injured a classmate when I was only 15 years old. The result was of course losing money and dropping out of school. My father beat me with a whip and asked me to apologize, but at that time I didn't think I was wrong, and I still refused to bow my head and admit it.

Until I saw that my parents took out all their savings at the time, it was still not enough, and my mother went to the neighbor's house crying to borrow money and kneeled down. I still can't forget this scene.

It also made me realize my mistakes and made me feel like I was causing trouble to my parents and becoming a burden to them. But I was not that mature at that time, and I still had a kind of arrogance in my bones, and I didn't understand what responsibility was.

 My thought at the time was just to get out of here and go to Mumbai to find a job and earn money to pay them back so they wouldn't underestimate me. I thought I wouldn't cause them trouble by leaving them, but reality hit me again.

I went to Mumbai to find a lot of jobs, but my education is only junior high school, I can't work in a good company, my money has been spent, I have no place to live, and even food is a problem. I don't have a penny, which makes me think that I can go to a restaurant to work, I can eat and live, I think as long as I study hard, I will become a good chef

 Soon I found a restaurant, the salary was only 6000rs per month, because the boss said I was an apprentice, but being able to eat here was very satisfying for me at the time

 I have worked in the restaurant for 4 years, the boss is very kind to me, he raised my salary, 30,000 RS per month, for me it can only maintain myself, I also thought about changing a job, but I have not been able to Ideal because I have low education and no background, but at least it can sustain my life for now. And I believe I will one day be a chef and have my own restaurant.

Until I fell in love with a girl when I was 19 years old, yes we became husband and wife, yes our life is not so rich, but we are very sweet, and soon we have our crystallization. For the first time, I felt what it was like to be a father. It also made me understand what my parents expected of me at the time, and it also made me understand the meaning of responsibility.

But the good times didn't last long, because the epidemic made me unemployed, I couldn't support the burden of my family, and my wife and I gradually lost the sweetness we used to have. I was busy looking for a job outside, and I was very tired when I got home. , but I also have to listen to my wife's complaints, we fight almost every day, which makes our relationship very dangerous.

 I once thought about leaving this world, but as a father I can't be so selfish, so I thought of going to my childhood playmates for help,

But this made me see the cruelty of society even more, because your poverty will make your friendship no longer exist, yes no one helps me, I feel extremely depressed.

 Until one day, I saw an advertisement for CAT online rental on my mobile phone, so I contacted Das, the account manager on the advertisement, and he also changed my future life.

After his patient explanation, I gradually learned how to make money by renting excavator equipment online at CAT.

 At first I chose to rent equipment for 299rs, but my account manager Das told me that to help you make money fast,

Someone suggested me to rent excavator equipment for 1500rs and said that I could earn back my principal after a month, at that time 1500rs was not a decimal for me

 I thought about it for one day and decided to give it a try. The next day I got 45rs of income. I was happy in my heart, but he didn't satisfy my current life, but I didn't have any extra money to rent a higher income one. device, which got me stuck again.

After my account manager Das learned about my situation, she told me the second way to make money, which is to invite friends to join and get commissions and rewards.

I think this way can help myself and others, because I know CAT company, which is doing charity activities every week, so I began to introduce CAT to my friends, but the reality is always cruel.

 First. I have no prestige in the hearts f my friends and everyone refuses to believe me, thinking that I want to make their money.

Second. They also don't trust the CAT online rental platform, thinking it will disappear soon. They told me a lot of negative things about platforms like this, which made me skeptical.

Yes, I hesitated again, but what I don't know is that this hesitation cost me the loss of my father and my lifelong regret.

 During this period, my father fell ill, and we were delayed for two months. I had no money and no income. I couldn't get my father to get timely treatment. I lost him completely. At that time, I was depressed. The lowest point in my life was probably what I was at that time.

I lost my life after this and I think I'm a failure, but I have to keep going because I still have my family.

One day I received a message of condolences from my account manager. I suddenly wanted her to tell me what happened in the past two months like I caught a life-saving straw. With the encouragement of my account manager, I regained my courage to fight my fate again

Since the friends around me don't believe me or the platform, then I must succeed and prove it to those who have looked down on me. Of course it wasn't that they wouldn't have what I am today, and I am grateful to them at the time.

So I followed the method my account manager gave me to invite friends, and started to sign up for various social software: Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram, YouTube, etc., and posted PDF advertisements and videos about the CAT online platform on it.

This does not satisfy me. I also go to the print shop to copy the CAT flyers and distribute them in various streets. I am not afraid of suffering, but I am afraid that my family will suffer.

 Finally, in just one month, I invited more than 60 people to join CAT, and I also became a VIP10. At that time, my monthly income reached more than 30,000 rs, which was a little higher than my salary in the restaurant.

 But I am not satisfied, I did not withdraw my earnings, but leased a 30000rs excavator equipment with my earnings,

I also asked my team to lease more equipment, telling them that their lease cost would be earned back a month later.

Increase your daily income, withdraw money every day and make quick money like me.

The day after I leased, I doubled my earnings because my team started doing it.

From this time, I got not only commissions, but also 10% dividends of their daily income.

That is, within one month of getting the dividend, my income reached 100,000 rs. When I showed the proceeds to my wife, I still remember the tears my wife left, they were tears of hope, yes, a person has been in the dark for too long, and when he sees the sun, the emotion that comes out first must be are tears.

 I also shed tears, it is the happiness that I paid for, it is the regret of missing my father due to hesitation, it is the vision for the future, and it is also the gratitude to my account manager

 Now my life is very happy, I bought my own house, car, and have a monthly income of 850,000 rs.

Life needs this kind of experience, and I am also inspired to become a person like my account manager to help friends who are as helpless and helpless as I used to be. At the same time, with my help, the team members are also developing steadily. Get SVIP10 monthly salary of 150000rs

The most important thing, my account manager Das, told me that he has helped me and submitted an application to become a regional agent, and now I am a CAT online rental community agent, and our team can apply for community assistance from CAT, help The poor and vulnerable in our community.

This is a joy and celebration for our team, and we can also participate in the CAT weekend charity event to help more people who are not able to work.

Today my sharing is over. Although these words are a bit long, they are not enough to express the dark experience I had at that time. Thank you to all the friends who watched carefully. I hope that my friends who are in a low period can be like me, only to experience hell. Hone in order to refine the power to create heaven.

 Let me tell you the secret that led to the success of my goals.

My strength lies only in my tenacity, success is not final, failure is not fatal.

I think moving forward is the most important thing.

 Thank you teacher for letting me share my story at tonight's meeting, thank you for everyone and everything in my life, thank you teacher Dennis Johnson, thank you cat, thank you Mr Das, thank you my friends, thank you everyone member

Get SVIP10 monthly salary of 150000rs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog